Legacy is turning 50!
On May 10, 2021 Legacy Land Conservancy will celebrate 50 years of protecting and preserving land, and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate all that Legacy has accomplished in partnership with our community and our supporters.
Over the next year, we will take a stroll down memory lane and feed our soul. We will recharge, reenergize, and re-center. We will honor our founders who started this work 50 years ago and we will say THANK YOU. Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way. Whether you have been with us since the very beginning or have recently joined us, we are extremely grateful for YOU.
To learn more about our first 50 years and accomplishments, click here.
Thank you to our 50th Anniversary Year sponsors!
- Anonymous Donor – 50th Anniversary $50,000 Matching Grant
- Bank of Ann Arbor – Media Sponsor
- Jerry Nordblom & Barbara Michniewicz
- Paul & Anne Glendon
No matter how old we get, we still love getting cards and presents!
- Make a donation
- Buy something off our Amazon birthday wish list. See something you’d prefer to buy locally? We love any opportunity to support our local business community! Contact Development Associate Krista Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-780-6948 to arrange.
- Sign our birthday card – COMING SOON!
What’s a birthday without a party?! Join us on June 10th for our birthday celebration. While we can’t have a typical in-person big bash, we will be hosting a virtual party. Check back soon to purchase a ticket to celebrate with us!
Click here for 50th Gala details