Legacy is 50!
On May 10, 2021 Legacy Land Conservancy celebrates 50 years of protecting and preserving land, and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate all that Legacy has accomplished in partnership with our community and our supporters.
Over the next year, we will take a stroll down memory lane and feed our soul. We will recharge, reenergize, and re-center. We will honor our founders who started this work 50 years ago and we will say THANK YOU. Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way. Whether you have been with us since the very beginning or have recently joined us, we are extremely grateful for YOU.
To learn more about our first 50 years and accomplishments, click here.
Thank you to our 50th Anniversary Year sponsors!
- Anonymous Donor – 50th Anniversary $50,000 Matching Grant
- Bank of Ann Arbor – Media Sponsor
- Jerry Nordblom & Barbara Michniewicz
- Paul & Anne Glendon
No matter how old we get, we still love getting cards and presents!
- Make a donation
- Buy something off our Amazon birthday wish list. Or to see a pdf of the list, click here. See something you’d prefer to buy locally? We love any opportunity to support our local business community! Contact Development Associate Krista Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-780-6948 to arrange.
- Sign our digital birthday card
On June 10th we held a virtual 50th birthday party. While we would have preferred a typical in-person big bash, we really enjoyed our online Zoom celebration. Thank you to all those who made the night so wonderful!